Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is tumbling onto Switch. Devolver Digital and developer Mediatonic announced the game during today’s Nintendo Direct video showcase. This brings the platforming battle royale action to another platform for the first time since Fall Guys debuted in August.
Fall Guys is launching on the eShop this summer. Like on PlayStation and PC, players control a giant bean person who must outlast other bean people in a variety of platforming challenges.
Of course, the magic of Fall Guys is that the game has deliberately bulky and slippery controls. This means that the best players do not have an advantage. Instead, a lot comes down to luck but it also means that you have to know when to take risks and when to play it safe.
And now players can do that while playing in handheld mode on Switch.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties